Extraction Systems Safety Caps
The closed safety system of S.C.A.T. Europe offers a ...
The closed safety system of S.C.A.T. Europe offers a calming protection and ensures an economical work in laboratory. The new, improved air valve combines valve and filter functions. As usual, ventilation occurs during removal; harmful solvent vapors are blocked. At the same time, the valve membrane absorbs dust and contaminant particles from the incoming air. The valve also fits your existing S.C.A.T. SafetyCaps without any technical modification.
HALO Fused-Core Performance
High Speed Separations
- Smaller reduced plate heights lead to high efficiencies; narrower and taller peaks, for improved resolution and lower detection limits (LODs and LOQs)
- Flat van Deemter plot and higher linear velocity optimum allow higher flow rates with minimal column efficiency loss
High Resolution Separations
- High efficiency with longer geometries (100, 150, 250 mm)
provides greater resolving power for challenging applications
- Lower back pressure permits columns to be used in series for the most demanding UHPLC and HPLC separations
Excellent Ruggedness and Reproducibility
- Less plugging, longer usable column lifetime and greater uptime due to larger porosity frits (vs. sub-2 µm totally porous (non-core) columns)
- 2 µm frits for HALO 2.7 and HALO 5
- 1 µm frits for HALO 2 vs. 0.2–0.5 µm frits for sub-2 µm non-core columns
- Excellent column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility
|شرکت تولید کننده
|Extraction Systems Safety Caps
|The closed safety system of S.C.A.T. Europe offers a ...