High Pressure Tubing
Our robust high-pressure tubing is designed specifically for use in high-pressure ...
Our robust high-pressure tubing is designed specifically for use in high-pressure and very high-pressure applications such as UHPLC. We offer our tubes in a variety of materials, dimensions and styles to meet your specific applications. Our tubing is available in biocompatible PEEK material, durable Stainless Steel and Radel.
HALO Fused-Core Performance
High Speed Separations
- Smaller reduced plate heights lead to high efficiencies; narrower and taller peaks, for improved resolution and lower detection limits (LODs and LOQs)
- Flat van Deemter plot and higher linear velocity optimum allow higher flow rates with minimal column efficiency loss
High Resolution Separations
- High efficiency with longer geometries (100, 150, 250 mm)
provides greater resolving power for challenging applications
- Lower back pressure permits columns to be used in series for the most demanding UHPLC and HPLC separations
Excellent Ruggedness and Reproducibility
- Less plugging, longer usable column lifetime and greater uptime due to larger porosity frits (vs. sub-2 µm totally porous (non-core) columns)
- 2 µm frits for HALO 2.7 and HALO 5
- 1 µm frits for HALO 2 vs. 0.2–0.5 µm frits for sub-2 µm non-core columns
- Excellent column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility
|شرکت تولید کننده
|High Pressure Tubing
|Our robust high-pressure tubing is designed specifically for use in high-pressure ...