Deuterium Lamps for a Detector
Teknokroma distribute chromatography instrument lamps under stringent ...
Teknokroma distribute chromatography instrument lamps under stringent ISO quality procedures, supplying to end-users, independent instrument service companies and through a worldwide network of distributors. In recognising the importance of maintaining the quality of the original product, Kinesis has formed partnerships with manufactures used by the majority of the leading instrument companies, supplying only the direct equivalent spares wherever possible.
HALO Fused-Core Performance
High Speed Separations
- Smaller reduced plate heights lead to high efficiencies; narrower and taller peaks, for improved resolution and lower detection limits (LODs and LOQs)
- Flat van Deemter plot and higher linear velocity optimum allow higher flow rates with minimal column efficiency loss
High Resolution Separations
- High efficiency with longer geometries (100, 150, 250 mm)
provides greater resolving power for challenging applications
- Lower back pressure permits columns to be used in series for the most demanding UHPLC and HPLC separations
Excellent Ruggedness and Reproducibility
- Less plugging, longer usable column lifetime and greater uptime due to larger porosity frits (vs. sub-2 µm totally porous (non-core) columns)
- 2 µm frits for HALO 2.7 and HALO 5
- 1 µm frits for HALO 2 vs. 0.2–0.5 µm frits for sub-2 µm non-core columns
- Excellent column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility
|شرکت تولید کننده
|Deuterium Lamps for a Detector
|Teknokroma distribute chromatography instrument lamps under stringent ...