Mobile Phase Filtration Kit
47 mm fi ltration apparatus is recommended for fi ltration of mobile phase ...
• 47 mm fi ltration apparatus is recommended for fi ltration of mobile phase and removal of particles from HPLC solvents. • Manufactured with fi rst quality glass, tube of galss DURAN from Scchott. • The porosity of the fi ltration plate is of number 3, which means a nominal pore size of 16-40 micrometers.
HALO Fused-Core Performance
High Speed Separations
- Smaller reduced plate heights lead to high efficiencies; narrower and taller peaks, for improved resolution and lower detection limits (LODs and LOQs)
- Flat van Deemter plot and higher linear velocity optimum allow higher flow rates with minimal column efficiency loss
High Resolution Separations
- High efficiency with longer geometries (100, 150, 250 mm)
provides greater resolving power for challenging applications
- Lower back pressure permits columns to be used in series for the most demanding UHPLC and HPLC separations
Excellent Ruggedness and Reproducibility
- Less plugging, longer usable column lifetime and greater uptime due to larger porosity frits (vs. sub-2 µm totally porous (non-core) columns)
- 2 µm frits for HALO 2.7 and HALO 5
- 1 µm frits for HALO 2 vs. 0.2–0.5 µm frits for sub-2 µm non-core columns
- Excellent column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility
|شرکت تولید کننده
|Mobile Phase Filtration Kit
|47 mm fi ltration apparatus is recommended for fi ltration of mobile phase ...